Have a Question...Give Us A Call 888-972-5280
Have a Question? Give Us a Call 888-972-5280
Order ConfirmationWhat to expect after your order is placed: 1. Order Confirmation / Receipt Email 2. Economy orders ship within 4-5 business days. Expedited orders ship the next business day. 3. Shipping Confirmation Email with a tracking number once your order ships.
Shipping PoliciesFree ShippingPowderHuffer.com offers free shipping on orders over $100 within the lower 48 states (just make sure to select Economy shipping in the Shopping Cart when you place your order). UPS Ground is our default shipping method, but you can always choose UPS Next-Day or 2-Day Air (although expedited shipping may not be available on all products). If you are shipping to AK or HI, options are limited to expedited shipping. You can plan that expedited orders will ship the very next business day, while Economy Shipping order typically ship within 4-5 business days.
International ShippingPowderHuffer.com loves to ship to skiers all over the world. International Orders typically process within 2-5 business days; be aware there may be extended shipping delays while your package clears customs. Our default international shipping method is via UPS; if you would like a custom quote using the United States Post Office service (which may be considerably cheaper), please contact us directly. Remember, buyers are responsible to pay all duties, taxes, and any associated fees. If such international customs fees & taxes are not paid, the package will be sent back to PowderHuffer.com and a product return initiated less all shipping fees (original + return) and 10% service charge. If you have any questions at all regarding shipping please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Return Policy60 Day No-Hassle Returns
Thanks to our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, Returns are easy! As long as your item is in its original new & unused condition (with all the tags), you have up to 60 Days to return your purchase (that's almost the whole ski season). All you need to do is give us a call and we will initiate the refund process. The credit card you used to make the initial purchase will be refunded within about 3-5 business days after the package arrives at our warehouse (we like to keep things safe & secure, so we don’t refund a different card or send a check). Original shipping fees will not be refunded; if you choose to use a pre-paid shpping label sent from us, $9.99 will be deducted from your refund. *We can only issue a refund to the original form of payment, so we cannot refund a different credit card or send a check. Please understand that depending on your credit card company, it may take up to an additional 10 days after your refund is applied for it to post to your account. Exchanging an ItemIf you plan on exchanging your item for another size or something totally different, the easiest thing to do is just to return your item for a full refund and place a new order at the same time for the other item. Placing a new order ensures that you’ll get it quickly and that it won’t go out of stock.
Warranty PolicyWe expect you to push the limits of your gear to the max and your gear is bound to take some abuse. Powderhuffer.com works directly with each manufacturer to ensure that every product can withstand the demands of our skiers and that each product is covered by a manufacturer’s warranty against defects and faulty craftsmanship. Powderhuffer.com is always available to help you with any questions regarding a manufacturer’s warranty claim, but all warranty claims shall be processed directly between you and the manufacturer. It is important to check the specific manufacturer’s website for information regarding their exact warranty policy; if the warranty is not specified on the product purchased or on the manufacturer’s website, don’t hesitate to contact powderhuffer.com by phone a 801.972.5280 with any questions. While every manufacturer’s warranty policy is different, here are a few things that are NOT covered by warranty:
- Normal wear and tear, resulting from standard usage that occurs over time.
- Damage resulting from contact with objects (such as rails, rocks, boxes, people, etc.)
- Damage to product resulting from improper care or unnecessary roughness.
- Parts, hardware, accessories that were lost/missing AFTER receiving product.
Sales TaxIf we had it our way, we would never charge you sales tax; but that’s not always how it works. Charging sales tax is just based on where you are shipping your order. Since we are located in Utah, only packages that are shipped or purchased within Utah are charged sales tax. Some other states may also require you to pay sales tax:
- Utah: If you ship your order to a Utah address or purchase anything in our Demo Center, we are legally obligated to charge UT sales tax.
- Colorado: We are not required to collect Colorado sales taxes on your purchase from this website. However, beginning March 1, 2010 we are required to notify you, as a Colorado purchaser, that your purchase from this website may require you to file a sales or use tax return and pay the appropriate sales or use tax directly to the State of Colorado. The application of sales or use tax to your purchase may depend upon the type of product that you purchased and your status as a taxpayer. Please consult a tax professional or the Colorado Department of Revenue if you have questions.
- Oklahoma: We are not required to collect Oklahoma sales tax on your purchase from this website. However, beginning October 1, 2010 we are required to notify you, as an Oklahoma purchaser, your purchase from this website is subject to Oklahoma use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. The tax may be reported and paid on the Oklahoma individual income tax return [Form 511] or by filing a consumer use tax return. [Form 21-1]. The referenced forms and corresponding instructions are available on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website, http://www.tax.ok.gov.