2012 Atomic Blog Skis
The 2012 Atomic Blog is the ultimate one-ski quiver. Atomic's progressive design and 110mm waist make it easy to think the Atomic Blog is just a pow ski; but the Pop-Rocker 10 profile (Rocker/Camber/Rocker) delivers a smooth, surf-inspired feeling in the deepest of snow, while the camber underfoot and traditional sidecut provides insane manueverability and edge grip on even the iciest groomer. Plus, the Tip-to-Tail Wood Core and Step Down Sidewall L3 construction ensure optimum damping and protect the ski from hard impacts in rough terrain. If you need a ski that can handle any conditions on the mountain...the Atomic Blog is it!
- Dimensions: 134/110/126 @ 185cm
- Pop-Rocker 10 Profile: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Early rise Tip and Tail perfect for riding forward or switch.
- Traditional Sidecut underfoot for arcing turns.
- Tapered Tip and Tail provide ultimate manuevrability and hook-free powder slaying.
- Step-Down L3 Sidewall construction ensures maximum torsional rigidity, bomber edge grip.
- Wood Core provides smooth handling at high speeds and controlled tip-to-tail flex.
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$750.00|
|Available Ski Sizes||177cm, 185cm|
|Dimensions||18m @ 177cm 132/110/124, 19m @ 185cm 134/110/126|
|Turn Radius||18m @ 177cm|
|Tip & Tail||Twin-Tip|
|Tail Type||Full Twin Tip|
|Construction||Step-Down Sidewall, Half-Cap in Tip & Tail|
|Weight||9 Lbs @ 177cm|
|Recommended Brake Size||We recommend a brake width that is equal to the ski waist width and at most 15mm wider.|